What We Do?
News & Updates
Neelansh equipment & machines is a salient manufacturer, supplier & exporter of stainless steel Stirrer. Stirrer is widely used for mixing the liquid using in pharmaceuticals, chemical and food processing industry.
- Easily adjustable height.
- Easy handling and compact design.
- Available with single, double and triple.
- Adjustable speed limit from VFD controls.
|Rotation||0 to 2800 rpm.|
|Motor||1000W/ Carbon brush motor.|
|Stirring Capacity||5 to 120 ltrs.|
|Working Head||140 dia|
|Speed Control||Step less speed control|
|Power Supply||220 / 230 V, 50 Hz|
Specifications can be change as per customer’s requirement.
1. What is difference between SS 304 and 316 grade steel?
SS 304 contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel whereas SS 316 contains 16% chromium, 10% nickel and 10% molybdenum. Containing molybdenum SS 316 has greater bearing resistance chemical attack than SS 304.
2. Do you offer installation services?
Yes, we are providing installation services for own equipment.
Neelansh Equipments and Machines,
A-302, Binawat Majestic, Sasane Nagar Road,
Hadapsar, Haveli, Pune-411028, Maharashtra, India